Survey Findings to Provide Nonprofit Sector with Industry Benchmark Data
The Edyth Bush Institute will present highlights from the 2017 Central Florida Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Survey, the most comprehensive look at nonprofit salaries and benefits in the nonprofit sector regionally. The 2017 Survey Report will provide 10 years of data to the Central Florida nonprofit community and provide important benchmark data that can be used for the creation and maintenance of competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Are we paying competitive salaries to retain our employees?
- How do we compare to those at similar local organizations? What about bonuses and incentive pay?
- Are more organizations planning to increase their salaries next year?
- How do pay levels for male and female executive directors compare?
- A continental breakfast will be served.
Friday, June 30, 2017 8:30 to 10:00a.m.
Rollins College Bush Executive Center, SunTrust Auditorium Sun Trust Parking Garage, East Lyman Avenue
Winter Park, FL
Jaret Posmentier | Sharp Communications | firstname.lastname@example.org | 212.829.0002, ext. 123
The Edyth Bush Institute for Philanthropy & Nonprofit Leadership at Rollins College Crummer Graduate School of Business is the premier source for nonprofit training, certificates and custom programs. The Edyth Bush Institute was established to strengthen the impact, effectiveness, and leadership of nonprofit and philanthropic organizations through education and management assistance.Event sponsored by Fairwinds Credit Union. http://ebi.rollins.edu/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=940676&group