Promoting Entrepreneurship throughout Central Florida
i4 Business Magazine
VIEW DIGITAL EDITION
i4 Business Magazine is a fresh voice for Orlando businesses’ economic corridor, introducing readers to the most successful and innovative companies, along with the timeless wisdom of this area’s biggest business leaders, to inspire, educate and promote entrepreneurship and business growth.
This month we look at the construction industry and the effects it has on the Central Florida area.
- Building Better Communities and Tomorrow’s Workforce | Skanska
- Building Central Florida | Construction Overview [Digital Issue]
- Constructing Central Florida | Pictorial Feature of Central Florida [Digital Issue]
- A Vision Takes Shape | The Future of Orlando International Airport
- Building a Job Magnet | OMIA, AeroMod and W&J Construction
- BRIDG the Gap | Between Innovation and Development
- Shaping Tomorrow’s Leadership | Rollins Crummer Graduate School of Business
- Coach’s Corner | Jeff Piersal NEW [Digital Version]
- Capitalizing on the Power of HR Outsourcing | TriNet | Hal Jones
COMPANY & EXECUTIVE PROFILES
*Note – Links below will take you to the digital version of the magazine.